ForCES is an international training, consulting, computing, and expertise company primarily focusing on science and technology, energy, climate resiliency, and sustainable development.
We help organizations and businesses ride the next waves of innovation and respond to critical issues through the following services:
- Training and consulting (methodologies and tools)
- Research and innovation
- Applied mathematics and physics modeling
- Numerical simulation
- Climate resilience and adaptation as well as climate policy monitoring and evaluation
- Scientific publishing
- Science and environmental alerts as well as crisis management
We have been using the COMSOL Multiphysics® software for public and private research organizations over the last two years, enabling technological progress, solving scientific puzzles, and building knowledge essential to our customers and the general public. The Application Builder in COMSOL Multiphysics® enables us to streamline simulation processes and bring simulation to nonspecialist users, broadening its usefulness not only for the wider scientific community but also the common good. With the power of multiphysics simulation, it is possible to solve the big mysteries and challenges of sustainable development, health, and science.
Featured COMSOL Multiphysics® Projects
Here are a few examples of simulation projects presented at the COMSOL Conference:
- Implicit Large Eddy Simulations of 2D Flow and Heat Transfer in Thermoacoustic Resonators
- Multiphysics Applications for Sustainable Engineering and Industrial Processes
- Numerical Study of an LTD Stirling Engine with Porous Regenerator