COMSOL is always on the look-out for an Inside Sales Associate to join its team in Burlington, MA. The position requires someone who can use their interpersonal skills to help the sales team proactively interact with prospects and customers to expand the business. We sell our products to many of the top engineering and scientific teams throughout the Eastern half of the US and Canada. These range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies to national labs to academic research teams and their activities cover a wide span of engineering disciplines. The successful candidate should be methodical in their approach to identify prospect’s needs and qualify them with the help of our Applications Engineers, and close the sale.
This is a small-office environment in a rapidly growing, diverse company. As such, you will be entrusted with a broad range of responsibilities, allowing for personal and professional growth within the sales team.
- Proactive call and email prospective customers
- Follow up with prospects and existing customers by phone and email
- Identify and nurture potential sales accounts
- Schedule technical meetings with prospects and customers
- Act as a back-up for other sales personnel during travels and vacations
- Some travel may be required (~5%)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or business with a demonstrated aptitude for sales
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing
- Excellent time-management skills – balancing multiple demands
- Must be able to effectively document communications
- Positive, upbeat, outgoing personality
- Current eligibility to work in the US
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech software company.
- Highly creative and qualified teams
- Casual atmosphere in a spacious office
- Countless opportunities to make a difference
COMSOL provides software solutions for multiphysics modeling. We are a fast growing high tech engineering software company with a proven track record and a vision as a future leader of the industry. The company was founded in July 1986 in Stockholm Sweden. We have grown to include offices in the USA (Boston, Los Angeles and Palo Alto), Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and The United Kingdom.
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Inside Sales Associate
||Burlington, MA, USA
Cover Letter and Resume
Optional Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Information
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Any information you
volunteer below is for compliance with government regulations and guidelines only.