COMSOL, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and results-driven Technical Marketing Writer to join our Marketing team in Burlington, MA.
As part of the Technical Marketing team at COMSOL, you will use your technical, communication, and project management skills to produce and coordinate marketing content to demonstrate the capabilities of the COMSOL Multiphysics® product suite to engineers and researchers. Our products enable modeling and simulation for a wide range of physics disciplines including electrical, chemical, mechanical, and fluid, so you’ll work with a diverse range of technical topics. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to interview COMSOL software users to produce user stories and articles, and collaborate with colleagues and subject matter experts to produce current and accurate technical marketing content.
You’ll also create content for product releases, the COMSOL Blog, discussion forum, events, webinars, press releases and advertisements, in addition to user stories and articles.
Please note that this position does not entail documentation or user manual production. Applicants should demonstrate a passion for producing article-style content that conveys technical detail while also telling a compelling story.
- Produce marketing material including press releases, articles, user stories, blog posts, advertisements and more.
- Coordinate all the research necessary to produce well-written marketing collateral and interview our subject matter experts and customers.
- Review content such as user stories, whitepapers, advertisements, and product or model documentation as needed.
- Interact with the press contacts to get articles placed in upcoming publications.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree plus three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an engineering or science field, or majored in communication or English writing with an aptitude for technical marketing.
- Outstanding language, grammar, editing, proofreading, and formatting skills.
- Passionate about writing and familiar with technical writing and marketing communications best practices.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, self-motivated, quick study with flexible nature.
COMSOL is the leading innovator of multiphysics simulation software. Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer aided engineering and what it means to be simulation software. The COMSOL product family gives our users the ability to solve even the most sophisticated and challenging problems. Because we believe in presenting our platform in a manner that is both intuitive and flexible, it is natural and easy for these solutions to reach all stages of research and development, improving discovery and the bottom line. We are creating the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering, and we love what we do.
Home Sweet Home
The Burlington location is spacious, bright, and comfortable. Our kitchens are always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee, and juices, and we offer catered lunches most Fridays. Employees enjoy a casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, and a free gym on premises. We have an easy to find, central location and we are within walking distance of many restaurants and the Burlington Mall.
Our corporate culture is innovative, vibrant, and cutting edge. We are committed to encouraging creativity through an exciting, challenging environment in which individuals excel and grow. Our talented employees and an active learning environment are the keys to our success. Founded in 1986, the COMSOL organization boasts 21 offices and a distributor network throughout the world with over 400 employees.
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth.
- Exciting career opportunities and the opportunity to work with experts from many fields.
- Competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
You must be eligible to work in the US to apply for this job. COMSOL is an equal opportunity employer.
||Technical Marketing Writer
||Burlington, MA, USA
Cover Letter and Resume
Optional Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Information
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Any information you
volunteer below is for compliance with government regulations and guidelines only.