COMSOL, Inc. is seeking an engineer to join the Technical Marketing group in Burlington, MA.
As part of the Technical Marketing group at COMSOL, you will work at the intersection of technology, business, and creative to produce high-quality technical marketing material about mathematical modeling, numerical analysis, and simulation apps.
Our products enable modeling and simulation for a wide range of physics disciplines including electrical, mechanical, acoustics, fluid, heat, and chemical, giving you the opportunity to work on a diverse range of cutting-edge topics.
You will use your technical and communication skills to demonstrate the capabilities and benefits of COMSOL Multiphysics® and COMSOL Server™ software to engineers, researchers, and scientists.
As an engineer in Technical Marketing, your work will be supporting the activities of all departments and worldwide offices by producing whitepapers, handbooks, product releases, webinars, customer success stories and compelling graphics using the COMSOL® software.
- Create high-quality customer success stories, whitepapers, and graphics using COMSOL® software.
- Develop compelling presentations for product demonstrations and webinars showcasing COMSOL® software to audiences with hundreds of attendees.
- Perform technical review of content such as customer success stories, whitepapers, advertisements, and product documentation.
- Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, in an engineering or science field. You will have completed coursework in physics equivalent to a minor in the subject.
- You are passionate about mathematics, physics, engineering, and telling stories.
- You learn quickly and have an interest or experience in a wide range of engineering topics.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are energetic, self-motivated, and adaptable with strong organizational skills.
COMSOL is the leading innovator of Multiphysics Simulation Software. Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer aided engineering and what it means to be simulation software. The COMSOL® product family gives our users the ability to solve even the most sophisticated and challenging problems. Because we believe in presenting our platform in a manner that is both intuitive and flexible, it is natural and easy for these solutions to reach all stages of research and development, improving discovery, and the bottom line. We are creating the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering, and we love what we do.
Home Sweet Home
The Burlington location is spacious, bright, and comfortable. Our kitchens are always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee, and juices. Employees enjoy a casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, and a free gym on premises. We have an easy-to-find, central location and we are within walking distance of many restaurants and the Burlington Mall. Our corporate culture is innovative, vibrant, and cutting edge. We are committed to encouraging creativity through an exciting, challenging environment in which individuals excel and grow. Our talented employees and an active learning environment are the keys to our success. Founded in 1986, the COMSOL organization boasts 21 offices and a distributor network throughout the world with over 480 employees.
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth.
- Exciting career opportunities and the opportunity to work with experts from many fields.
- Competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
You must be eligible to work in the US to apply for this job. COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Product Marketing Engineer
||Burlington, MA, USA
Cover Letter and Resume
Optional Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Information
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Any information you
volunteer below is for compliance with government regulations and guidelines only.