Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics and the Application Builder
As a computational modeling specialist, you may be producing models and simulations for coworkers or customers who are not experts in using simulation software. They may even repeatedly request simple changes from you so they can study the different results. What if they were instead able to make those repetitive design changes on their own? You can make this happen by wrapping your models in a user-friendly interface and distributing that version to your colleagues.
At this workshop, you will see the capabilities and workflow of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and learn through a guided hands-on exercise. You will leave with new skills to work on your own applications using your free two-week COMSOL Multiphysics trial. We understand that your time is valuable, so feel free to join us for only parts of the event.
View the schedule below and reserve your seat for this free event now.
- Get an introduction to the capabilities and the fundamental modeling workflow of COMSOL Multiphysics®
- Watch a live presentation of the entire analysis process via a practical example
- See how quick and easy it is to turn your sophisticated model into a specialized application that any engineer can use
With the Application Builder in COMSOL Multiphysics®, you can quickly convert your computational models into custom applications that other engineers can use to make simple design changes or comprehensive interactive reports. With the COMSOL Server™ product, you can deploy your apps to anyone you want, including coworkers within your organization and customers.
During this session, you will:
- See how you can benefit from the Application Builder and COMSOL Server™
- Learn how to build an application in minutes
- Discover how to make your apps available to others with the COMSOL Server™ software
- Discuss building and deploying your applications and get assistance from a COMSOL engineer
A computer running the Windows® operating system is required for the Application Builder hands-on exercises. You are welcome to join the session without participating in the hands-on exercises.
- Set up and solve your first COMSOL Multiphysics simulation on your own computer with step-by-step guidance
- Discuss your application area and get assistance from a COMSOL engineer
- Start your free two-week trial and work through your own simulations with help from our applications engineers
To participate in the hands-on session, we recommend bringing a laptop to the event in order to get the most out of it. This will also allow you to start your free two-week trial license of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software right away. Unable to bring a laptop to the workshop? No worries; you can still follow along with the demonstrations.
Register for Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics and the Application Builder
This event has ended. Visit the event calendar to view upcoming events.
KKLG111 THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG