Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Showing convergence plots during a simulation in batch mode

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am using COMSOL 5.2a on Windows 7 and run my codes in batch mode using Notepad and Windows command line. By using ''-graphics'' command I can see plots of my already defined probes on screen during a simulation but I do not see convergence plot. Does anyone knows how can I see convergence plots during a simulation in batch mode?
It is possible to look at the residual figures in the log file but I believe there should be a more straight forward way to show the convergence plot easily.

Best regards,
Reza

1 Reply Last Post 2017年10月5日 GMT-4 15:46
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Reza Ansari Shirvan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年10月5日 GMT-4 15:46

Hello! I am also interested to hear if this is possible, to plot convergence while solving in batch mode?

Hello! I am also interested to hear if this is possible, to plot convergence while solving in batch mode?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.