Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Micro cantilever

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear sir

I need to put some stress on the micro cantilever free end surface and to do this I want to put the stress in the form of a block of particular dimension equivalent to the stress.
first I will make the micro cantilever then make a new block then put that block over the cantilever by taken into consideration that only that portion will under stress at which the block is placed.
please tell me how to induce the block over the selected surface over the cantilever.
I had made the two geometries but unable to join with the procedure discussed above.

0 Replies Last Post 2017年5月26日 GMT-4 08:47
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Harsimran Singh

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.