Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Use my resultat in the another study (help me)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I work in the two-phase flow (Level set method - laminar flow) and I would like your help!

In my case study, I have a bubble that falls into another fluid and I would use an infinite domain but I can not because the mesh is too thin (0.01cm mesh size) and the CPU is too expensive (2 days calculation for 1s). For that I would like to know if I can take my results in the first study and put this results at the top of the same geometry to avoid the effect edge down and I make a loop like that?

I would also like to know if I can take my results in the first study and I use it in another different study (differnet geometry or physical condition or mesh ... etc)

I thank you in advance.

0 Replies Last Post 2017年8月4日 GMT-4 04:18
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Baraa Qaddah

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.