Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Streamline on a certain cut plane

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone!

I have been perplexed by a problem in Comsol for a long time.

The geometry in my model is 3D and has 3 inlets, I plot streamline plot for 1 inlet. I also make a cut plane.

Now I want to visualize which part of the cut plane has the streamline passing through.

Is it possible? Because I know in a 2D plot group, I always need an expression to plot something, but the thing I want to to visualize seems to have no expression. I don't know what to do.

Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you so much.

1 Reply Last Post 2017年8月10日 GMT-4 08:36
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 2017年8月10日 GMT-4 08:36
If you don't get an answer from other users of the Discussion Forum, COMSOL's support team can help if your license is under a maintenance contract: you can contact them at www.comsol.com/support/ .
Best,
Jeff
If you don't get an answer from other users of the Discussion Forum, COMSOL's support team can help if your license is under a maintenance contract: you can contact them at www.comsol.com/support/ . Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.