Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Accessing part parameter to set displacement value

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to access a parts 'Input parameter' value to set the displacement of this part in the geometry. I assume some dot.notation should do the trick, however I did not manage to find out how. (Screen shot attached).

Any advice?

Thanks, Maurice

1 Reply Last Post 2017年10月16日 GMT+8 18:09

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 2017年10月16日 GMT+8 18:09

Dear Maurice,

I suggest you send your question to support@comsol.com. The response time is much quicker.

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Yara Soares

COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212

www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com

Stay in touch with COMSOL in Social Media:

COMSOL Conference 2017: A guaranteed informative and enjoyable experience!

Dear Maurice, I suggest you send your question to support@comsol.com. The response time is much quicker. Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Yara Soares -------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212 www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Stay in touch with COMSOL in Social Media: ----------- COMSOL Conference 2017: A guaranteed informative and enjoyable experience!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.