Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

water condensation and phase change

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I am modeling water condensation on cold surfaces, I am looking for tutorials and models in comsol but all what i have found is "condensation detection" and "condensation risk" which allows to know if we can have condensation in some places rather than how the new water phase affects the whole model. I tried to use the "phase change node" but when using that, the Mosit air node in heat transfer module is overridden. best regards.

0 Replies Last Post 2017年10月15日 GMT-4 17:12
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ahmed Jarboui

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.