Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parameter sweep values from a text file

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I need help in doing a parameterised study.

How can I load a table of values in text format to perform parametrised sweep study?

2 Replies Last Post 2017年10月30日 GMT-4 23:33
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年10月19日 GMT-4 08:43
Updated: 6 years ago 2017年10月19日 GMT-4 08:57

Hello Vineet,

You use the "Load from File" icon located on the Parametric Sweep window, then browse to the text format file containing the parameter names and values. See the attached files for an example.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Vineet, You use the "Load from File" icon located on the Parametric Sweep window, then browse to the text format file containing the parameter names and values. See the attached files for an example. Best, Jeff

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年10月30日 GMT-4 23:33

Thank You Sir.

Is there a method to export the entire results obtained from a 3D parametric study? Now, it is like I have to choose the parameter each time manually and then export the data.

Thank You Sir. Is there a method to export the entire results obtained from a 3D parametric study? Now, it is like I have to choose the parameter each time manually and then export the data.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.