Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simulation of Electroporation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am new to comsol and i could not find any example model for elctroporation to understand the steps to be followed in comsol for simulation. plz can any one tell me the steps to be done or which physics to choose for doing the simulation.

3 Replies Last Post 2017年12月14日 GMT-5 09:54

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年11月30日 GMT-5 11:42
Updated: 6 years ago 2018年1月26日 GMT-5 14:34

Hi...as per my knowledge Previous theoretical approaches to understanding effects of electric fields on cells have used partial differential equations such as Laplace's equation and cell models with simple shapes. Here we describe a transport lattice method illustrated by a didactic multicellular system model with irregular shapes. Each elementary membrane region includes local models for passive membrane resistance and capacitance, nonlinear active sources of the resting potential, and a hysteretic model of electroporation.

pcba assembly

Hi...as per my knowledge Previous theoretical approaches to understanding effects of electric fields on cells have used partial differential equations such as Laplace's equation and cell models with simple shapes. Here we describe a transport lattice method illustrated by a didactic multicellular system model with irregular shapes. Each elementary membrane region includes local models for passive membrane resistance and capacitance, nonlinear active sources of the resting potential, and a hysteretic model of electroporation. [pcba assembly](https://www.7pcb.ca/PCB-Assembly-services/)

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年12月14日 GMT-5 09:50
Updated: 6 years ago 2018年6月29日 GMT-4 09:44

k

k

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 6 years ago 2017年12月14日 GMT-5 09:54

Hi Melvin,

You can use the "Send Privage Message" button found in the top right corner of each post.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hi Melvin, You can use the "Send Privage Message" button found in the top right corner of each post. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.