Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Heating transfer water

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

I have made a heat transfer 3D-model of a plastic container which contains water. There are also 2 blocks of iron in the water. This model is time dependent, I want to see how the temperature of the water varies as time goes on. To do this, I have given a high temperature value to the blocks of iron (1000 K, while the water has a value of 273 K).

The only problem; the temperature of the whole system doesn't change at all! I have seeked help to my teacher, but he also doesn't know why, can you help me with this problem? If so, please check the attachement.

Thank you in advance!

1 Reply Last Post 2018年5月24日 GMT-4 03:15
Yara Soares COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年5月24日 GMT-4 03:15

Dear Rishi,

If you have an Access Account and access to an active COMSOL license, I would suggest sending your question to support@comsol.com for a swift reply. If you don't have access to a license, please contact me and we can discuss the possibility of a trial version.

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Yara Soares

COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212

www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com

Dear Rishi, If you have an Access Account and access to an active COMSOL license, I would suggest sending your question to support@comsol.com for a swift reply. If you don't have access to a license, please contact me and we can discuss the possibility of a trial version. Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Yara Soares -------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMSOL BV | Röntgenlaan 37 | 2719 DX Zoetermeer Phone: +31 (0)79 363 4230 | Fax: +31 (0)79 361 4212 www.comsol.nl | yara.soares@comsol.com -----------------------------------------------

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.