Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Question On variable dependent on solution.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I have a question.

I want to know how the current divides in the superconducting wire. In order to solve this problem, i must know about the material property of superconducting wire. finally I found almost of them.

But it's important that the resistivity is dependent on temperature and "current density" both.

i know how i can handle the variable dependent on temperature in transient mode(I used a electro-thermal interaction mode) but i can't find any method in variables depend on solution in manual. I read the "analytic variables" part in the variable section. but There isn't any example so I can't understand and can't convince that it it what i want.

so I want to know how i can handle problem

please give me some tips

Thank you

0 Replies Last Post 2009年11月23日 GMT-5 08:26
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Won Hee Sung

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.