Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Solver Problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I could not find the reason of the error. Can anyone help me?
i tried all solvers none of them worked out.

2 Replies Last Post 2012年9月27日 GMT-4 09:16
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2009年11月27日 GMT-5 15:28
Hi

I'm not sure its the solver that is doing something wrong, I have problems to understand your model.

First, when you select material from the library these are given mostly as function of T (and p for gases). But if you redefine T to T2 for some physics, the library material temperature variable is NOT renamed, you must check and correct it manually, if required.

I have also problems to understand your two chcc's, over the same volume ?

But it's Friday night and I'm rather tired,

Hope it still can give you some clues
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I'm not sure its the solver that is doing something wrong, I have problems to understand your model. First, when you select material from the library these are given mostly as function of T (and p for gases). But if you redefine T to T2 for some physics, the library material temperature variable is NOT renamed, you must check and correct it manually, if required. I have also problems to understand your two chcc's, over the same volume ? But it's Friday night and I'm rather tired, Hope it still can give you some clues Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年9月27日 GMT-4 09:16
This problem has been solved. It was a initialization problem. With default segregated solver, when opened in v4.3, there is no more this problem...
This problem has been solved. It was a initialization problem. With default segregated solver, when opened in v4.3, there is no more this problem...

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.