Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Concatenating Solutions from Parametric Sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm doing a parametric sweep over frequency for my model. I'm doing small sweeps in order to see if that particular sweep was in the range I wanted, or if I need to keep sweeping. So 20 x 5min sweeps vs. 1 x 100min sweep, with the hope that it won't be 20 sweeps; that I will find my optimal parameter before the whole thing is done.

So, I would still like to combine those solutions. The main reason is that I want to make a .gif out of it, and I cannot find a way to combine two different solutions into the same .gif.

The brute force method would be to take my two .gifs and find some .gif editing software and splice them that way, but that would be really tedious...

0 Replies Last Post 2018年12月5日 GMT-5 15:16
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Damian Rivas

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.