Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Engineering lab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I am new to COMSOL Reaction Engineering.

I was trying to set up the kinetics for thermal decomposition using engineering lab.
the inlet is liquid and the product is expected in gaseous form.

I was following the general steps in the examples on setting up the Reaction Engineering lab but some how when i solved the simulation work, the reaction doesnt converge after a while.

the inlet temperature is at 25C while i am expecting a big change in temperature (to 300-400K) due to the kinetic process (electrolytic decomposition).

any advice on how i shall set up on the reaction engineering background?

thanks

kaiseng

0 Replies Last Post 2010年1月14日 GMT+8 11:40
COMSOL Moderator

Hello koh seng

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.