Posted 2020年7月8日 GMT-4 下午5:27 Mechanical, Interfacing, Equation-Based Modeling Version 5.4 0 Replies
Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam
I want to compare my experimental data with the simulation in COMSOL, so I used the Cohesive model as reference. However, it produces error and fails to find a solution.
Overall Setup: * 3D Model
2 layers(first layer Mo and second layer SS)
Solid model: Isotropic
Initial crack 30[mm]
Total length 100[mm]
Force applied at the edge from the top layer.Study>Step1: Stationary> Parameter( Force[range(0,1,300)] )
Fixed constrain (lower layer)
N_strength,S_strength(8%N_strength) , GIc and GIIc (8%GIc )from the experiment.
- Plot Froce-Displacement
I have constrained the lower layer, so I just apply a force and i was expecting to get the maximum force and displacement when the peeling start.
- Feature: Stationary Solver 1 (sol1/s1)
- Failed to find a solution for all parameters, even when using the minimum parameter step.
- Undefined value found.
- Undefined value found in the equation residual vector.
- Returned solution is not converged.
- Not all parameter steps returned.
Do you have any ideas about improving the model?
Thank you for your help.