Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Multiple Level Sets in One Model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am working on a galvanic corrosion model in COMSOL. I have built two different corrosion models based on the in-built application models that are mentioned below-

1. Corrosion with deposition of product modelled using level set (under_deposit_corrosion.mph)
  2. Localized corrosion using level set (localized_corrosion_ls.mph)

I was wondering if there is a way to combine both these level set models together in order to use level set for both the corrosion and deposition process?

Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 2020年8月19日 GMT+8 20:20
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Parth Bansal

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.