Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Activation fuction

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

At the moment, I have been working on a model where I must place successive layers at a certain time properly. I should place layers of a material one on top of the other in a construction process, that is, in the placement every layer spends fixed time to finish the stage. It is similar to the typical model that is carried out in geotechnics which is the construction of an embankment, which is built in stages at determined times and then we can see in the results such as: the variation of the stresses, pores pressure and displacements.

I have the 5.5 version where it has the activation or desactivation material function, at the moment, it works nice in the stacionary but I need to work in time dependent.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年9月24日 GMT-4 09:59
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vladimir Buelvas

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.