Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

using previous COMSOL solution as initial value for another solution

Abhishek Yewale Chemical Engineering

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am performing parametric sweep for finding solution. The study is time dependent. I have one paramter such as temperature whose value is 333, 343, 353 (K) and another parameter is time whose value is 1, 2, 3 (hours). I want to obtain value of dependent variable u in following manner for 1 hr at 333K (total of 1 hour) for 1 hr at 333K and 1 hr at 343 K. (total of 2 hours) for 1 hr at 333K,1 hr at 343 K and 1 hr at 353 K. (total of 3 hours) So basically I want to have value of u at each temp for 1 hr. And the initial condition at another temp should be the final value of previous temp.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward for your help.

1 Reply Last Post 2021年3月5日 GMT-5 04:56

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年3月5日 GMT-5 04:56

there are so many characters that confuse me. Can you tell me more specifically to help you?

there are so many characters that confuse me. Can you tell me more specifically to help you[?](http://comsol.it/forum)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.