Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Post processing graph

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all, In the proble table graph, I'd like to plot for a particular time interval (say: 2000 to 2200 sec). But in the comsol, the 'Probe plot' plots all the output times. Could you please tell me how to do this?

Ps: I've attached the probe plot for the entire simulation.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies Last Post 2021年9月22日 GMT-4 04:19
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月21日 GMT-4 13:34
Updated: 3 years ago 2021年9月21日 GMT-4 13:35

There are all sort of ways to do this. You could simply zoom in on the section of the plot you want. Or you can choose the range of values to allow for the x-axis. I'm guessing that you are a new user to this software, right? Just try experimenting with the various plot settings. You might be surprised at how many different features you can set and control. You also might want to work through some of the tutorial applications and examples provided by Comsol.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
There are all sort of ways to do this. You could simply zoom in on the section of the plot you want. Or you can choose the range of values to allow for the x-axis. I'm guessing that you are a new user to this software, right? Just try experimenting with the various plot settings. You might be surprised at how many different features you can set and control. You also might want to work through some of the tutorial applications and examples provided by Comsol.

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月22日 GMT-4 04:19

Dear Robert, Thanks for the response.

I got it.

Dear Robert, Thanks for the response. I got it.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.