Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How do I exit this view?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am stuck in this problem view, how do I exit it?

Thanks for helping

2 Replies Last Post 2023年3月27日 GMT-4 03:32
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月24日 GMT-4 13:14
Updated: 1 year ago 2023年3月24日 GMT-4 13:25

Hello Thomas,

If I understand your post correctly, you' ve added a clipping sphere that you no longer want. It that understanding is correct, click the "Clipping" button (located at the top of the Graphics window) and delete the clipping sphere in question. Alternatively, you could delete (or disable) the clipping sphere node in question in the Model Builder (under Component>Definitions>View).

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Thomas, If I understand your post correctly, you' ve added a clipping sphere that you no longer want. It that understanding is correct, click the "Clipping" button (located at the top of the Graphics window) and delete the clipping sphere in question. Alternatively, you could delete (or disable) the clipping sphere node in question in the Model Builder (under Component>Definitions>View). Best, Jeff

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月27日 GMT-4 03:32

Hello Thomas,

If I understand your post correctly, you' ve added a clipping sphere that you no longer want. It that understanding is correct, click the "Clipping" button (located at the top of the Graphics window) and delete the clipping sphere in question. Alternatively, you could delete (or disable) the clipping sphere node in question in the Model Builder (under Component>Definitions>View).

Best,

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

The problem solved! Thanks for the help.

Kind regards,

Thomas

>Hello Thomas, > >If I understand your post correctly, you' ve added a clipping sphere that you no longer want. It that understanding is correct, click the "Clipping" button (located at the top of the Graphics window) and delete the clipping sphere in question. Alternatively, you could delete (or disable) the clipping sphere node in question in the Model Builder (under Component>Definitions>View). > >Best, > >Jeff Hello Jeff, The problem solved! Thanks for the help. Kind regards, Thomas

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.