Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Dividing the Sub domain and solve individually but iteratively

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a problem try to use the COMSOL as a tool to solve a problem that implicates a real structure of porous media. When i solved as one i have numerical oscillations.

I try to divide the sub domain in little sub domains and solved individually for all the structure in an iterative process. But I don’t know how to separate the domains as well to have values in boundary condition that changes in an iterative process when I solve a domain and use in the next domain as boundary condition.
I think COMSOL close the domain and you’re not allowed to vary the Boundary condition as supposition, but maybe I need more experience.

Someone have made some similar? Or any recommendation of previous works
Thanks a LOT!!!
Oscar

0 Replies Last Post 2010年2月17日 GMT-5 14:38
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Oscar Abel

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.