Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Dublicate variable name error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
I have problem with <<Dublicate variable name>>.
I no more find a duplicate variable name in my constant or global expression.
Please help me resolve such strange problem.
Thanks

2 Replies Last Post 2010年3月10日 GMT-5 09:00
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年3月10日 GMT-5 01:35
Hi

"s" is an internal name of COMSOL used for the edge length integration, so you must have used it somewhere else, if in none of your constants it could still be in an equations boudary condition, or just the initial coordinate variables

Good luck
Ivar
Hi "s" is an internal name of COMSOL used for the edge length integration, so you must have used it somewhere else, if in none of your constants it could still be in an equations boudary condition, or just the initial coordinate variables Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年3月10日 GMT-5 09:00
Good
Thanks very much.
Even if I do not talk about variable "s" you know that it is that duplicate variable.
The problem was resolved when I change "s" to a big one "S".

Thanks very much.

Good Thanks very much. Even if I do not talk about variable "s" you know that it is that duplicate variable. The problem was resolved when I change "s" to a big one "S". Thanks very much.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.