Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

About plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Please i need somebody to help me, what i want to do is obtaining a graphic like this (download the attached file):

www.sendthisfile.com/QH3YqTyenQ7iO3XWAj5X3xsq

In that picture you can see the plot solution combined with the mesh. Can I do this with Comsol 3.5?
Additional I need to see the mesh numeration (elements and nodes) so i can navigate trough the mesh and know the different amount of for example von misses stress, deformation, etc, in each node of the mesh, please help me

3 Replies Last Post 2010年5月11日 GMT-4 11:39

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年5月11日 GMT-4 10:42
the file is expired
the file is expired

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年5月11日 GMT-4 10:44

Thanks for help me, this is the attached file
Thanks for help me, this is the attached file

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年5月11日 GMT-4 11:39
Hello,

After solving your model, you may try Postprocessing>Plot Parameters>
At General tab, check Element selection and uncheck Element refinement and set Auto to 1.
At Surface tab, set Fill style to Wireframe.
Then you can have the plot you need.

Cheers,

David
Hello, After solving your model, you may try Postprocessing>Plot Parameters> At General tab, check Element selection and uncheck Element refinement and set Auto to 1. At Surface tab, set Fill style to Wireframe. Then you can have the plot you need. Cheers, David

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.