Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

do you know anyone can use COMSOL in Turkey?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi everbody;

i started to study with Comsol,but i need help about lots of subjects.
do you know anyone who contact me can use COMSOL in Turkey? or do you have any documents about drawing in Comsol?
i try to design a voltage divider and do electric field analysis in AC/DC Modeling.

i am looking forward to your reply.
Thanks in advance...

2 Replies Last Post 2017年4月17日 GMT-4 17:13

Posted: 1 decade ago 2009年6月28日 GMT-4 17:52
yep

ETI Bilgisayar
0090 212 212 9802
comsol@eti.com.tr
www.eti.com.tr

training sessions will be avaible in the following months.
also they give documentation support.

E?itim program?n?n tarihleri takip eden bir iki ay içerisinde ilan edilecek.
modeliniz ile ilgili tüm sorular?n?z? dan??abilirsiniz.
yep ETI Bilgisayar 0090 212 212 9802 comsol@eti.com.tr www.eti.com.tr training sessions will be avaible in the following months. also they give documentation support. E?itim program?n?n tarihleri takip eden bir iki ay içerisinde ilan edilecek. modeliniz ile ilgili tüm sorular?n?z? dan??abilirsiniz.

Posted: 7 years ago 2017年4月17日 GMT-4 17:13
Dear sir

I would attend training course in Turkey, is there any chance to attend there. I know it is not free. but I need English training
Dear sir I would attend training course in Turkey, is there any chance to attend there. I know it is not free. but I need English training

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.