Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

export as _real_ vector graphic

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm not satisfied at all with the image export capabilities of COMSOL.

I just want to have real vector graphics. There is a possibilty to export graphics as vector graphics (eps-file), but this is a bluff package since this eps file just contains bitmap-graphics.

I want to export my 2D-Geometry.

Is there any possibilty to achive "normal" vector graphics?

I'm using V3.5a

Thanks!

3 Replies Last Post 2013年3月23日 GMT-4 03:07
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Kai Herbrig

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年1月5日 GMT-5 11:10
I totally agree ... have been struggling with the same problem.
I totally agree ... have been struggling with the same problem.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年6月24日 GMT-4 07:41
Indeed, I totally agree!
In comsol 3.5 one was able to export eps ... now it disappeared completely from the options.
Indeed, I totally agree! In comsol 3.5 one was able to export eps ... now it disappeared completely from the options.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年3月23日 GMT-4 03:07
I agree with you.there are different ways which helpful to easily convert the bitmap and .png files into vector graphic so you can easily convert. you may also use the adobe illustrator editor for this purpose. Check here the some examples of the vector graphic. logo32.com/mano-vector
I agree with you.there are different ways which helpful to easily convert the bitmap and .png files into vector graphic so you can easily convert. you may also use the adobe illustrator editor for this purpose. Check here the some examples of the vector graphic. http://logo32.com/mano-vector

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.