Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol Error When compiling Equations

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am currently working on a project for my electromagnetics class where we have to design a low pass filter. I am trying to compute the frequency domain plot. When I try to compile I get the error "Uniform lumped ports should be placed between two conductive boundaries. Feature: lumped port 2 (lport2) Feature: lumped port 1 (lport1)". I am not sure how to fix this since I have the lumped ports between two conductive boundaries. I have attatched my project file and I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Nicole

1 Reply Last Post 2023年3月28日 GMT-4 14:33
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月28日 GMT-4 14:33
Updated: 1 year ago 2023年3月28日 GMT-4 14:35

Actually, your geometry is defective. Your ports are not properly connected to the other conductors, i.e., there are thin gaps. Zoom in on your geometry and take a closer look.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Actually, your geometry is defective. Your ports are not properly connected to the other conductors, i.e., there are thin gaps. Zoom in on your geometry and take a closer look.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.