Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

numeric coil type

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, Am working on modelling axial flux motor with coreless stator via spiral planar coil, however, using coil type circular works but the obtained magnetic flux density is in milli tesla. using numeric, give rise to below error. Your suggetstion on how to deal with the error is welcome

Attempt to evaluate negative power of zero. - Function: ^ Failed to evaluate temporary symbolic derivative variable. - Variable: mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.normg@VDN$2mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.pYm.internal - Defined as: ((-exp((-i)phase))(2mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gY))(0.5((((mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gX^2)+(mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gY^2))+(mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gZ^2))^(-0.5))) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: ((-exp((-i)phase))(2mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gY))(0.5((((mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gX^2)+(mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gY^2))+(mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.gZ^2))^(-0.5))) Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: eps+mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.normg Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.S-(mod1.rmm.coil4.intmtcd(eps+mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.normg)/(eps+(mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.normgmod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.Vdom))))dvol Failed to evaluate Jacobian of expression. - Expression: (mod1.rmm.coil4.ccc1.weak1)*(dvol)

2 Replies Last Post 2023年6月10日 GMT-4 07:00
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 11 months ago 2023年6月8日 GMT-4 10:44

The full details and causes of an error condition can only occasionally be understood by inspection of Comsol software-generated error message(s) in isolation. I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum, so that it can be reviewed by others here, and so that the issue(s) in your particular model will be easier to identify.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
The full details and causes of an error condition can only occasionally be understood by inspection of Comsol software-generated error message(s) in isolation. I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum, so that it can be reviewed by others here, and so that the issue(s) in your particular model will be easier to identify.

Posted: 11 months ago 2023年6月10日 GMT-4 07:00
Updated: 11 months ago 2023年6月10日 GMT-4 07:00

OKAY

OKAY

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.