Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to modify LXCat txt to COMSOL format

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

[start here]Hi there. I'm currently using the Plasma Module to model a nitrogen plasma. I'm taking the reactions and reaction species from LXCat. I am unable to modify lxcat xsection txt file to comsol readable format. I request to help me out here. Any answers and advices will be greatly appreciated. Im using COMSOL version 6.1.

0 Replies Last Post 2023年6月8日 GMT-4 07:03
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ankit Devadiga

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.