Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

2-D magnetostatic scalar potential plus vector potential

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have been running simulations using 2d perpendicular induction current mode (emqa). However, I also would like to model a net flux out of the 2d section. I can not find a 2d magnetic scalar mode to couple the the emqa. I have tried to create this using the dual of B=uH as in D=eE (emes) and adding D(emes) to B(emqa).
The results do not make sense. Does anyone have a suggestion on a way to incorporate both currents and net flux in a 2d analysis?
Regards,

0 Replies Last Post 2009年9月19日 GMT-4 11:47
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Richard Geiger

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.