Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problem: in three phase flow, phase field module, immiscible materials mixed to each other

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a three phase flow problem. These three materials are immiscible (water, oil, air) but two of them getting mixed. I red another discussion: ''Problem: Oil Droplets Seem To Dissolve In Water (Two-Phase Flow, Level Set)''
In there, they overcome that problem with changing of non-conservative form to conservative form in advanced physic setting of two phase flow.
but in three phase flow, this option doesn't exist.
and I think the default equation is non-conservative.
is there any way to change it to conservative form?
thanks you in advanced

0 Replies Last Post 2017年6月11日 GMT-4 17:40
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Rohamiani Seif

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.