Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

membrane _establishment of a pattern

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm a new user of Comsol and I have to work with Comsol to imitate a membrane of mixed conductors.

So in the membrane I use a coefficient form PDE:
with a =0;f=0;ea=0;alpha=beta=gamma=0 and I created a function for the coefficient c :
1/ exp(u) where u is the independant variable = ln(aO2)
2/facteur (T)= -E/R*T
3/coef(T) = -D0*exp(facteur(T))) = c

After that i have a problem with the boundary conditions. I want to test Drichlet conditions like aO2 = Constant*(pO2/pO)

but in Dirchlet Boundary conditions I don't know how to put this condition. I see u = ... and u for me is ln(aO2)

I hope someone could help me...
Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 2011年6月16日 GMT-4 09:47
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mathilde Fournier

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.