Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to get voltage ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have developed a COMSOL program to find voltage from coils.

In this program, i have placed a big cylinder, in opposite sites of cylinder i have placed 3 turn coils, one in clockwise(Coil1) and other in anticlockwise direction(Coil2). Ends of each coils are shorted. In the center of cylinder i have placed a ring with current I=1A. My aim is to find voltage in each coils. I am getting voltage in coil1 only but I don't know how to get voltage in coil2. Coil1, coil2 and ring are made of copper.

Kindly help. I have attached files.

In this uploaded program, I have cleared meah and study as I could not upload as file size is greater than 5MB.

Mesh I was using if fine mesh.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年1月17日 GMT-5 12:08
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shilpa George

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.