Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Nano_antenna simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

I am trying to simulate a rectenna for solar energy harvesting. I am using RF module using PMLs, but do not know how to simulate solar radiation in this model. I will appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thanks,
Atid

2 Replies Last Post 2012年2月16日 GMT-5 14:44

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年2月7日 GMT-5 04:29
Hi,

you could try running a frequency domain parametric study within the frequency range of interest, e.g. approx. 400 - 800 THz for the visible spectrum.

Cheers
Edgar
Hi, you could try running a frequency domain parametric study within the frequency range of interest, e.g. approx. 400 - 800 THz for the visible spectrum. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年2月16日 GMT-5 14:44
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try it.

Regards,
Atid
Hi, Thanks for your suggestion, I will try it. Regards, Atid

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.