Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Artificial Neural Network based Nano-Structures

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am a senior and for our senior year project, we decided to use Artificial Neural Networks to create optimized nano-structures and understand the underlying physics of the light-matter interaction at nano scale. To train our neural net, we are in the process of generating data by simulating a nano-structure with changing parameters and then exporting the data into a text file. The problem is, we have to do around 6000 simulations and manually changing the parameters and exporting the data is taking way too long. I wanted to ask if you could guide me as to how can I automate this process of changing parameters and then exporting the data file. I have the "Livelink for Matlab: User guide" but it is around 350 pages and I can't seem to find the solution to my problem. I would be grateful if you could tell me any specific chapters from that guide or any other resources that could help me solve this issue. Thank you very much!.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年10月3日 GMT-4 15:59
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mehran Gul

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.