Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Export Data, Please help

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone!
I wanna from 3D plot export tha data. I did it to .txt file, but result I can't analyze.
I use RF module to make Antenna EM fielf. So in E-field normal component, I want analyze E-field uniformity.
So I need to check Central axis 1 line only, to see the E-field Intensity versus Antenna Position, in (0,-300mm) to (0,+300mm). How can I take only 1 line. I try to analyse 3D export data, but failed.
Please help me!
Thank you in advance!

1 Reply Last Post 2012年4月24日 GMT-4 15:04
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年4月24日 GMT-4 15:04
Hi

I would sugest that you reduce the data within COMSOL by either extracting the results along a line, or easier along an edge of your model. You might need to cut your geoemtry to get the edge at the desired location.

Then you can export (right click and select accordingly your final data set) this reduced data, and it will be easier to find your way therein ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I would sugest that you reduce the data within COMSOL by either extracting the results along a line, or easier along an edge of your model. You might need to cut your geoemtry to get the edge at the desired location. Then you can export (right click and select accordingly your final data set) this reduced data, and it will be easier to find your way therein ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.