Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Is it possible modelling of two phase flow with mass transfer and reaction in Comsol?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I want to study mass transfer through the interface and reaction inside the slug. For this problem, I have selected laminar and level set method for two phase slug flow but I am unable to find which model is suitable for the mass transfer as well reaction along with the above model.

1 Reply Last Post 2021年9月21日 GMT-4 08:02

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月21日 GMT-4 08:02

Hello, I want to use mass transfer for between water and vapor as well, so I think we have the same problem. if you find the solution alreaday, could you please help me which model we should use?

Thank you very much. Best regards

Hello, I want to use mass transfer for between water and vapor as well, so I think we have the same problem. if you find the solution alreaday, could you please help me which model we should use? Thank you very much. Best regards

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.