Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problem with version 4.2a & 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I'm having problems with version of COMSOL 4.0 and 4.2a.
I have a model created in COMSOL 4.0and it works very well but eveytime when i run it in COMSOl 4.2a it's fail !!

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem?
Thank you.
Mariem

1 Reply Last Post 2012年7月16日 GMT-4 14:40
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年7月16日 GMT-4 14:40
Hi

my experience is to rebuild the models from one version fully from scratch in a new version, at least for versions <4.2a, but I try to do it systematically also for the new 4.3,

Setting up a model is seldom the true limiting time sequence with COMSOL ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi my experience is to rebuild the models from one version fully from scratch in a new version, at least for versions

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.