Magnetic Machinery, Rotating, Time Periodic (mmtp)

Clement Junior KENDEG ONLA Moteurs Electriques en Aéronautique

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Can someone please help with this error: "Each Rotating Domain feature should cover one component of the physics selection"?

I am studying a PM electrical machine using Magnetic Machinery, Rotating, Time Periodic (mmtp) physics. However, after setting everything up, I get the aforementioned error when I try to compute.

I have tried many solutions, but none of them have worked. I really need help with this.

Thank you.

1 Reply Last Post 2024年5月28日 GMT-4 07:08
Jonas Lejon COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 weeks ago 2024年5月28日 GMT-4 07:08

Hi Clement, I would recommend that you open up a case with COMSOL's Technical Support - either by creating a case from your access account or by sending an e-mail to support@comsol.com.

Please include your model as that would help us provide you with an answer specific for your case.

Hi Clement, I would recommend that you open up a case with COMSOL's Technical Support - either by creating a case from your access account or by sending an e-mail to support@comsol.com. Please include your model as that would help us provide you with an answer specific for your case.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.