Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hallo All
i am in urgent need to resolve this issue.

the problem is that...

1. earlier i designed a structure with three ports and evaluated it in comsol for s-parameter extraction and this works fine!!

2. Now i have applied the same settings on the new structure with two port and when i try to evaluate this structure it gives an error (undefined value found) error number 7248

now i am unable to resolve this issue be cause the setting are identical and one wrks and other does not!!
i have uploaded both the files for ur reference

i use the numeric port with TEM mode

working model (3-ports): www.sendspace.com/file/f9y2fg
Not working model (2-Ports): www.sendspace.com/file/y74mdh

please help me out!!
waiting for your response...

Regards...

0 Replies Last Post 2010年3月29日 GMT-4 09:57
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mohammed Abdul Hadi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.