Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

comsol 4.0, delete column in tables.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In the same vein as the player export, the delete column contextual menu for tables does not work...

4 Replies Last Post 2010年6月19日 GMT-4 04:41
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月18日 GMT-4 15:41
Hi

in my 4.0.0.937 on Win-7 64bits both do work though.

Have you installed the last patch ?

Ivar
Hi in my 4.0.0.937 on Win-7 64bits both do work though. Have you installed the last patch ? Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月18日 GMT-4 16:29
last patch installed. Platform macintosh.
version 4.0.0.937
last patch installed. Platform macintosh. version 4.0.0.937

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月19日 GMT-4 00:32
Hi

Then you should inform "support" in ym view.
I remember that the animation before did have some problems depending on the format selected, and the OS but I believe that was back in 3.4, could be similar issues
Good luck
Ivar
Hi Then you should inform "support" in ym view. I remember that the animation before did have some problems depending on the format selected, and the OS but I believe that was back in 3.4, could be similar issues Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年6月19日 GMT-4 04:41

Hi

Then you should inform "support" in ym view.
I remember that the animation before did have some problems depending on the format selected, and the OS but I believe that was back in 3.4, could be similar issues
Good luck
Ivar

I have done so. But i want to check here to see if someone has found some other way of performing this action.
thanks
[QUOTE] Hi Then you should inform "support" in ym view. I remember that the animation before did have some problems depending on the format selected, and the OS but I believe that was back in 3.4, could be similar issues Good luck Ivar [/QUOTE] I have done so. But i want to check here to see if someone has found some other way of performing this action. thanks

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.