Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Extracting different dependent variables in MATLAB

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I make my live-link between COMSOL and MATLAB run fine. Now I m trying to post process my results in matlab. As far as I understand, Matlab realize all the results as 'u' from comsol. I solve a time dependent general pde form for 6 different variables (q11 q12 q13 q22 q23 q33) now i would like to give them as an input to a function. How should I manipulate each one of my results?

Cheers

1 Reply Last Post 2010年8月26日 GMT-4 14:40

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年8月26日 GMT-4 14:40
Post processing in MATLAB is actually explained pretty well in the Comsol documentation. If you go to the 'Comsol Livelink for MATLAB User's Guide' (llmatlab_ug.pdf), and check the 'Results' section (page 88), You'll see how you can plot any of your Comsol model variables through MATLAB. There are also a number of useful post processing MATLAB commands that you can read about in the 'Command Reference' section (page 121).

Good luck.
Post processing in MATLAB is actually explained pretty well in the Comsol documentation. If you go to the 'Comsol Livelink for MATLAB User's Guide' (llmatlab_ug.pdf), and check the 'Results' section (page 88), You'll see how you can plot any of your Comsol model variables through MATLAB. There are also a number of useful post processing MATLAB commands that you can read about in the 'Command Reference' section (page 121). Good luck.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.