Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Rigid connector

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all

I am trying to use rigid connector in comsol V4.0 But cannot apply torque or force to the boundary selected because it says an error occured please see log file, Also without using torque or force i am unable to to use prescribed rotation controlled by angle, Can anybody help me ! i just want to apply a rotation of 20 degress along z-axis for the boundary selected ...........

1 Reply Last Post 2010年10月31日 GMT-4 10:45
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年10月31日 GMT-4 10:45
Hi

have you looked at the log file, often the first line of the last message contains some info (name of a variable or so) that can help. For me the RC BC is working more or less as expected, but I'm still not 100% sure I know what it's doing for all cases (such as for eigenmode and time dependent)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi have you looked at the log file, often the first line of the last message contains some info (name of a variable or so) that can help. For me the RC BC is working more or less as expected, but I'm still not 100% sure I know what it's doing for all cases (such as for eigenmode and time dependent) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.