Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Acoustic post processing.

Sai Amrutha Venkatesh Ganduri

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, This is Venkat Ganduri, Clemson graduate student. I am presently working on Comsol Acoustic module as part of my research. After I get the pressure plot I have given a condition in which the resulting plot gives me only the values higher than the specified value. Resultant graph after the condition, is displaying the scale which is from 0 to 1. Could you please give me information of what the scale is about and what it actually implies. I have attached a snapshot of the result.

Thank you,
Venkat Ganduri

1 Reply Last Post 2016年4月6日 GMT-4 07:31
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年4月6日 GMT-4 07:31
You seem to use the expression "acpr.absp>=800000" in the slice plot. This doesn't have the effect that you want: It is a boolean expression that evaluates to 1 when it is true and 0 when it is false. What you should do is add a filter subnode to the slice plot and use the expression "acpr.absp>=800000" in the filter node (and only there).
You seem to use the expression "acpr.absp>=800000" in the slice plot. This doesn't have the effect that you want: It is a boolean expression that evaluates to 1 when it is true and 0 when it is false. What you should do is add a filter subnode to the slice plot and use the expression "acpr.absp>=800000" in the filter node (and only there).

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.