Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

export a graph from comsol to matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi ..i am working on michelson interferometer ...i have a 2d plot group of the intensity captured by the detector (see img )..i didn't find a way to read its values from that graph and i would like to export that plot to matlab....is that possible and please if it is show me how !!!

thank you
wissam

1 Reply Last Post 2016年4月26日 GMT-4 10:02

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年4月26日 GMT-4 10:02
Hello,

There is certainly a simpler way but you can export data from your graphs (not from the group of graph but from each graph of the group) by doing a right click. Below your result menu you have a node "Export" where you can obtain txt file from your data. Then you just have to import it in matlab.

Regards
Hello, There is certainly a simpler way but you can export data from your graphs (not from the group of graph but from each graph of the group) by doing a right click. Below your result menu you have a node "Export" where you can obtain txt file from your data. Then you just have to import it in matlab. Regards

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.