Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

how to link the electrostatic model in the piezoelectric energy harvester in 3D to the circuit ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hi evergyone,

i am simulating a model of piezoelectric energy harvester.
In the solid part i added the piezoelectric material.
In the electrostatic part i added the terminal and the ground, and i want to link them to the circuit for the output voltage and power.
BUT the error generated when compute: singular matrix occured and there is an empty equation. i have no idea whether the parameter matrix of the material or the the method i simulated was wrong.
So thanks for anyone who has some advice about this problem to help.

Good luck.

1 Reply Last Post 2016年7月13日 GMT-4 01:19
COMSOL Moderator

Hello 宇鹏 傅

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年7月13日 GMT-4 01:19
Waiting online!!! Or how do u guys deal with the electrode in a physical model with circuit?
Waiting online!!! Or how do u guys deal with the electrode in a physical model with circuit?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.