Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Two Physics in sequence

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want you to help me to know how to study two different physics in the same simulation and solve it one by one?
Thank you

2 Replies Last Post 2016年6月23日 GMT-4 13:34

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年6月23日 GMT-4 10:57
Isn't this standard multi physics with lumped solutions? Is this what you mean? Is this self-consistent or not?
Isn't this standard multi physics with lumped solutions? Is this what you mean? Is this self-consistent or not?

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年6月23日 GMT-4 13:34
thank you for replay but what I mean is I have two physics and I want to study them one by one not in the same time.
the problem is I have laminar flow in a pipe and I want to measure the pressure and velocity when the right side is inlet and then when the left side is inlet. ( two cases)
thank you for replay but what I mean is I have two physics and I want to study them one by one not in the same time. the problem is I have laminar flow in a pipe and I want to measure the pressure and velocity when the right side is inlet and then when the left side is inlet. ( two cases)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.